Re: [messengers] Support Chuey!

Date: 29 Oct 2012 21:50:10 +0100
From: Anselm Holthaus <anselm.holthaus@xxxxxx>

On my way from SF back to Berlin with 240$ worth of support-caps, to supply Berlin.

Anselm

On 10/29/2012 12:59 PM, Katie Styer wrote:
Hey Everyone,

This went live last weekend. Please give what you can to help!

http://www.indiegogo.com/chuey?c=home

The goal is set to $5k but the need is so, so much greater than that.

Best,
Katie

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 4:38 PM, listening quitely <