Re: [messengers] Doggin'

Date: 31 Oct 2012 03:33:24 +0100
From: M Gen <mishkageneric@xxxxxxxxx>

I gotta agree with you, my brother in the north: S.F. has plenty of events
(I know this cause I'm from there). Rick did put in his request quite
awhile ago and Vancouver is just fuckin' cool! The last time I was at an
event in Vancouver was the Dunhill Human Powered Rollercoaster in the late
1990's! (remember those events, rookie's?)
Give Vancouver a chance, yo!
-Mishka, 111