[messengers] !!! Results 20th Berlin Hallowe'en Race !!!

Date: 1 Nov 2012 17:20:10 +0100
From: "berlinmassive in the house..." <totallymassive@xxxxxxxxxx>

20th Berlin Hallowe'en Race... Same race course and checkpoints that we already had in 93', actually two racers that raced in the first race showed up for our 20th anniversary. We only had 56 competitors (compared to around 180 last year), as it was restricted to messengers and ladies only!
 Some non-messenger did show up dressed as girls...
 Thanks for coming out! This is it BERLIN MASSIVE is out of the game, next year Anselm and Johannes. Mark the date Thursday October 31st, the 21st annual Berlin Hallowe'en Race!

    *
 Johannes (Fahrwerk) Velocity Tour Berlin winner earlier this year
    *
    *
 Reinier (Zwolle, NL) First Out of town!
    *
    *
 Marcel (Ex-Bo)
    *
    *
 Roman (Cosmo) The money was on him actually!
    *
    *
 Zorro (Go!) Still rocking after 26 years on the street!
    *
    *
 P Nice (Messenger)
    *
    *
 Arne (Cosmo)
    *
    *
 Stefan 8Bar (Best costume!)
    *
    *
 Valeriy (Twister)
    *
    *
 Johannes 31 (Spinning Wheelz)
    *
    *
 Joschi
    *
    *
 Robic
    *
    *
 Arne Jägerklause
    *
    *
 Suse 1st FEMALE
    *
    *
 Jan 1st Cargobike
    *
    *
 Tach Post
    *
    *
 Manfred (LRT)
    *
    *
 Sebastian (Ex-Pin Ag)
    *
    *
 Sandra 2nd FEMALE
    *
    *
 Kevin Extravaganza Suffke Melchert Supastaaaar
    *
    *
 Laura & Pilar 3rd & 4th FEMALE
    *
    *
 Jan Kette
    *
    *
 Maik
    *
    *
 Philipp Kippe
    *
    *
 Jörn
    *
    *
 Junus (Ex-Bo)
    *
    *
 Christian
    *
    *
 Hannes
    *
    *
 Nico (Italia)
    *
    *
 Dan (Ozone Bikes/Messenger)
    *
    *
 Mike
    *
    *
 Sasha
    *
    *
 Floor 5th FEMALE and 1st Out of town FEMALE (Zwolle, NL)
    *
    *
 Nico
    *
    *
 Dinah 6th FEMALE
    *
    *
 Basti (LRT) na sagemal?
    *
    *
 Anne DFL FEMALE
    *
    *
 Feliks (Twister)
    *
    *
 Schnabel
    *
    *
 Christophe (Ex-Bo)
    *
    *
 Marcelus (Bike Syndikat, Cologne)
    *
    *
 Jonas (Bike Syndikat, Cologne)
    *
    *
 DFL Jäger (Messenger) 2 years in a row, keep going...
    *