Re: [messengers] halloween alleycat /// paris messenger united TV

Date: 12 Nov 2012 14:06:47 +0100
From: jahboud <jahboud@xxxxxxxxx>

link for the FB Panamexperience2 page :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Panamexperience-2/485248411508992

________________________________
 De : FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé le : Samedi 10 novembre 2012 17h51
Objet : [messengers] halloween alleycat /// paris messenger united TV

bonjour !!!

we start a new video channel to share the energy we spend here to organize
the Paris prologue to cmwc Lausanne.

Something we call PANAMEXPERIENCE 2 / for those who came for the first
edition THE PANAMEXPERIENCE 1 in 2008 or the FFCMC in 2010. Take some
holidays at the end of july to come in paris, u're already welcome !!!
CHistoooole, we'll show you the way to ride to swiss  !!

here the TV
http://www.youtube.com/user/ParisMessengerTV?feature=guide

here the web site, under construction
http://www.panamexperience2.com/

also there is a facebook profile, find it aswell, i don't have account

have a good weekend !

Paris messenger united team / F