[messengers] Mike Maka Artshow + News

Date: 15 Nov 2012 23:51:19 +0100
From: Mike Maka <mikemacca@xxxxxxxxx>

If this infrequent email is spam for you, click unsubscribe below and let the machine do the work.......
_Dont forget to display images_

**Cycles Artshow**
==========

Opening **Nov 29,** 6pm **House of Bricks** , Collingwood Melbourne

All welcome, come have a drink.

_"After returning from an extended walkabout in Brazil and Africa, Mike Makatron returns to present his most recent collection of works. Themes of life, death, growth and decay amidst the natural and technological world that precariously balances chaos with order and the consciousness with the super-consciousness."_

This exhibition features works on paper created on the road, a series on canvas, and explorations of painted bees in resin.

Runs from **27 November - 3 December 2012**

Prints will be available online next week here:
[**www.makatron.com/**](http://www.makatron.com)

Email me if you would like a catalogue.

**Coming up:**
I'll be going to paint some walls early December at **Art Basel Miami** with 4 other guys from Everfresh.
Then doing a month research project in **Mexico** until early Jan.

Stay in contact, dont be afraid to email me.

[Facebook](http://www.facebook.com/MikeMakatronArt)

[www.makatron.com](http://www.makatron.com)
View this email on the web here:
http://mad.ly/057243?pact=276510787517369737&fe=1