Re: [messengers] MONSTER STANDBY nyc 3/16

Date: 12 Jan 2013 19:33:11 +0100
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

In NYC things are a bit more civilized when it comes to poo. Bathrooms where one would feel comfortable to poo are a privilege. Having splatter shit all over would piss off the janitor, who would complain up the chain until messengers are no longer allowed in the bathrooms. Barbaric for sure, but that's how it works.

Good poo spots are closely guarded secrets. But then you'll find that out during standby...

Sent from my iPhone