Re: [messengers] Monster Standby (Final Reminder)

Date: 16 Mar 2013 19:43:15 +0100
From: Kirk Dungan <happycourier13@xxxxxxxxx>

That reminds me of on of my better butt slow summer Mondays. I had a six pound brisket flat that I wanted to slow smoke. That takes about two hours a pound. Started at six, rode back every two or three hours to maintain the fire. By six yummy BBQ. It's a good thing I was the only bike messenger in town, my wife would have been pissed to come home to a bunch belching half drunk messengers covered in BBQ sauce.