[messengers] East Bay Bombshell / San Francisco Shanghai! April 21, 2013

Date: 27 Mar 2013 23:09:34 +0100
From: Katie Styer <katiostyler@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey everyone! Remember that alleycat I talked about way back in December?
It's still happening but a bit differently now. Check it. All can race.
Details below!

-Katie
*

http://jortsmaterial.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/east-bay-bombshell-san-francisco-shanghai/
The first Bombshell of a six race omnium culminating in a a final race in
September, the San Francisco Shanghai.

What's a Bombshell?

An explosion of female riders taking their rightful place at the badass
table.

Each month there will be a bombshell on a different side of the Bay. Races
will start off easy then become increasingly complicated. All to prepare
you for the grand finale, the San Francisco Shanghai happening this
September.

At the end of it all the racer with the most points wins the grand prize
and the glory of being the alleycat priestess of the San Francisco Bay
Area! Until we throw next years omnium, of course.

How it works:

Each racer earns points according to their placement for each race they
compete in. The person with the most points of all SIX races, wins all the
marbles.

NOTE! Special recognition will go to the Fixed and Geared winner of the
Shanghai. In the Omnium there will be no distinction between Fixed and
Geared.

Bombshell #1: Oakland.

Reg at 1PM
Race starts at 1:45PM
Meet at the oak tree in Frank Ogawa Plaza, Oakland City Hall.
$5 to race: all fees will go toward the SF Shanghai race and afterparty!
Booyah!

Top Honors for First Fixed and First Geared only.

NOTE! ALL GENDERS AND SKILL LEVELS are welcome to race! However, only
female racers will receive top honors and only female racers will earn
points in the omnium.

ONLY WOMEN will be allowed into the Shanghai but all are welcome to the
afterparty!*

--
http://www.gofundme.com/2a0lgk
www.jortsmaterial.wordpress.com