[messengers] MAYDAY!!!!

Date: 6 May 2013 20:50:00 +0200
From: Leah Hollinsworth <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

What an amazing weekend of bikes and fun in the sun in Toronto for the 4th annual MAYDAY weekend!!!!  So many out of towners came out. Big thanks to D.C., NYC, MTL, Chicago for making the trip!  We had 83 racers on Saturday and it was a tough race.
This weekend was the most successful MAYDAY yet!!!!

Here we go......
WE RAISED  $6,516 FOR THE BICYCLE MESSENGER EMERGENCY FUND THIS WEEKEND!!
That brings our 4 year total to over $14,000!!!!!!

Can I get a "FUCK YAAAAA!!!!"

We are already planning for next year so get your passports in order and mark down May2-4 2014 and plan on being here in Toronto to support your fellow messengers!!

Huge love and thanks to everyone involved from sponsors to volunteers.

Leah