[messengers] CMWC Newsletter #04. Day 1 & 2. Food, drink and accommodation

Date: 24 Jun 2013 21:02:19 +0200
From: Blaize Felberbaum <blaize.felberbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>

ECMC is over, NACCC too far, SUICMC is in Germany… All you need is CMWC Lausanne!!

PROGRAM DAY 1 & 2

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Track Day.

The velodrome of the World Cycling Centre (CMC) is a 200m wooden track. Athletes from around the world come to learn how to become a professional cyclist. The CMWC in partnership with the World Cycling Centre offers you an entire day at velodrome. The program initiations, races, training of the CMC "stagieres" and a chill out place.

Track bikes with look KEO pedals are put at disposal. If you want to ride with your bike you must have:

-Tires not having run on the road

-Track Handlebar

All participants must have a helmet and cycling clothes. Alcohol is forbidden!

www.cmc-aigle.ch

Tour du Lavaux.

Starting at 11am from Lausanne in Lavaux. An area dedicated to the vineyards terraces and wine production. The Lavaux is a World Heritage Site. Arrival at the velodrome in Aigle in the afternoon after wine tasting stop!

www.lavaux.ch

Party at Romandie.

The legendary concert hall, the Romandie welcomes us to the first night of CMWC.

www.leromandie.ch

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tour des Alpes.

Lausanne is at the foot of the mountain passes of the Alps. We invite you to discover the switchbacks, ride up a 30k uphill, check what's slope of 10% for 45 minutes and the breathtaking scenery.

It's like the Tour de France. But instead of watching it on TV, you can ride it!

Racing bike highly recommended!

Party at Romandie.

INFORMATIONS:

Food:

-We will offer you as much food as possible. August 1st in honor of our national holiday we invite you to a giant fondue. All other days the solutions will be implemented to feed you as cheap as possible.

Drinks:

-Beer. La Lausannoise. 100% local beer! Fine, light and refreshing. Unfiltered blond brewed in the suburb of Lausanne.

-Eau-de-vie. The distillery Morand in Martigny will provide us liquors. Fruit of Valais, local and artisanal distillery. For cocktails, shots or just dry.

-Non-alcohol. It's still Morand that will provide us first quality syrups.

www.lausannoise.ch
www.morand.ch

Accommodation:

Following the payment of your registration, you will receive an email to subscribe to the famous Swiss army bunker! Built to withstand nuclear attacks since the 1950s, the anti-atomic shelters can accommodate the entire Swiss population.

An economical solution for messengers. 15CHF per night per person!

REGISTER TODAY:

www.cmwc13.com/en/inscription

VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION

www.cmwc13.com/inscription-benevole