Re: [messengers] Global Gutz?

Date: 25 Jun 2013 04:05:17 +0200
From: Danimal Treeface <niceguysyyc@xxxxxxxxx>

whats happening this year cause we are throwing the event in our town and want to compete against all of you.  Done it for a few years now and need to keep this tradition alive folks!

We are interested in arranging the tickets for next year.  We have a sponsor that wants 5 year minimum title sponsorship.  We are very serious and are avid messengers in Calgary Alberta Canada. We have resources to update the website, we just need the access.

Any information helps,

NiceGuysGFY