Re: [messengers] Global Gutz?

Date: 26 Jun 2013 13:50:39 +0200
From: Kai <kek76@xxxxxx>

Well said, Matteo!

doesnt have Strom more Details or Access Information for the Website to pass it on to Paulus?
Or Paulus...maybe try to contact hattara!
He organized it Last year

Greets, Kai
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail gesendet.

Matteo Castronuovo <m.castronuovo@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

I guess would be better wait september or october for organize a new gg13 and use the money for flight ticket for mexico city!
Don't forget the spirit of gg! :)

Matteo

URBAN BIKE MESSENGERS
Matteo Castronuovo