Re: [messengers] Global Gutz?

Date: 26 Jun 2013 14:14:55 +0200
From: "Jérôme Thiriet" <jeromethiriet@xxxxxx>

   Hey there GG seekers

   I have thrown GG in 2010 and have payed for the GG Website
   globalgutz.org the last 3 years. now the site is down obviously.

   i can get it back online. but only if theres someone organising it.
   paulus if you wanna take the world orga contact me and ill send you all
   the info and passwords for the communication via mail n website. also
   there is a twitter account.

   matteo is right by saying to give it a little more time and throw it in
   september.... its hard to get a good number of cities to participate in
   such a short time.

   would it be a good idea to determine that the winning city (male or
   female) has to organize next years race in order to not lose this
   important tradtion?

   keep the spirit!

   Strom

   Jerome Thiriet