Re: [messengers] Minutes from the Open Forum

Date: 21 Aug 2013 16:03:38 +0200
From: "Joel Metz" <magpie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

well then. consider myself corrected. good thing the web site with all the
rules is kept updated.

but hey, cmwc hasnt really been a possibility for me these last several
years, so im out of the loop. personally, choosing a host city 2 years out
sounds like a recipe for disaster to me, but im out of touch with the
modern world of messenger events.

-joel