Re: [messengers] Minutes from the Open Forum

Date: 22 Aug 2013 02:36:48 +0200
From: "Joel Metz" <magpie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

which is how i thought it was supposed to happen. 2 years proposal, 1 year
final bid.

im not really enthused about the idea of making the cmwc host city
selection rules modifiable on the fly. a little bit too pat mcquaid for me
:)

but hey, i havent been able to get to cmwc since 2005, so my voice in this
is limited :)

-joel