[messengers] PROBLEM: Mailing list and spam

Date: 22 Aug 2013 08:43:07 +0200
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

please take the short notice: The list had extraordinary spam bounced to me
recently. This might or might not relate to our REAL PROBLEM:

Microsoft blocked taking mail from us. It popped up to me yesterday. Facts
are:

 - Likely since yesterday, seems taking mails again since around 03:30 UTC
timezone.

 - Hotmail, outlook.com, live.com etc. Very many people were out of the
loop.

 - I can not resend messages for various reasons, so I will send out a link
to the archive shortly. Please don't argue on people "beating dead horses"
in discussions for a while.

 - I am not sure how to sort it out. Support forms and pages from Microsoft
were hard to reach last night. And not exactly well structured. Hickups
might last until the weekend.

Thanks for bearing with me

Norbert

PS: Ironically enough all that spam was about diets and weight and eating
less to a messenger mailing list. Should any of you get hold of one such
spammer, be pretty damn sure to loot the fridge. Or have some starvation
special alleycat end up at their house.