[messengers] Global Gutz 2013 - Montréal.

Date: 9 Sep 2013 22:31:42 +0200
From: Bruno Leonard <bleonard101@xxxxxxxxx>

Ola!

Count us in.

Chistoooole!

Bruno

Huhu!

We've got some technical issues with the GG website, so we're doing this old-school. To register your city for the global gutz, just send an email to me with "Global Gutz 2013 - 'your city' as the subject!!

Grease your chains, we'll have a website up by the time we get to the startline. I'll post the rules here on the week-end, if you don't remember. 21kms, downtown course, everybody on the planet starts at the same time..

Hattara