Re: [messengers] Global Gutz tomorrow!

Date: 27 Sep 2013 15:29:42 +0200
From: mike.angiers@xxxxxxxxx

   What time are we supposed to start?

   TreeFace

   From: mikael szafirowski
   Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 07:19
   To: Messenger list
   Subject: [messengers] Global Gutz tomorrow!

   Dear Courierdom!
   Tomorrow the 15th(or something like that) edition of the Global Gutz
   will take place. Another tour de force of our unique community of
   blazing fast, thoughtful, beautiful and weird professionals. And we can
   be the opposite as well!
   According to the true spirit of the Global Gutz, we'll try to
   facilitate the trip of the fastest man and woman to the next world
   championships. We have a central point with a paypal account in Basel,
   that will take care of delivering the collected funds to the respective
   winners. If the organiser doesn't have an account, I'm sure there's
   someone in your city to facilitate the transfer. This is really the
   cheapest way.
   To be eligible to win the prize, you have to be a working courier.
   Everyone is welcome to participate and even win, but as this race is
   meant to strengthen a community of mostly underpaid, and under-insured
   individuals, we want to make sure that at least they won't go
   under-appreciated. What you can best do as an ex-courier or non-courier
   is to help your city be the fastest by doing some pulling in the front!
   Tomorrow is the race, I will take results until thursday midnight CET.
   After this, by saturday the winners are announced. Please take a photo
   of your respective winners so we know who to watch in Mexico next year.
   So Paypal account is jeromethiriet (blergh) gmx.ch. ---> a 0/00^3
   euros/racer
   Deadline for results: Thursday midnight.
   Format for the times: hh:mm:ss
   Fastest Man&Woman get half of the registration money respectively.
   Be safe and have fun!
   Hattara