[messengers] Velo City 9

Date: 30 Oct 2013 19:49:06 +0100
From: Wheels of Vengeance <metropoloco@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All- Hope this note finds you well! Working on Velo City Tour for 2014, holy moly it's the 9th annual!?
Gonna host in NYC late April/early May and send a fast female and male messenger to Mexico City CMWC. Also have Brennan holding it down at Kenosha Velodrome for all my mid-u.s. homies.
Question: Anyone else want in? Basically I can help support with mad swag and one ticket if you can rally your community to produce the event and cover the other ticket.
First serious reply gets support. Everyone else, hey it's actually not so tough to pull a plane ticket for your local champions.
Hard to believe but have sent 36 monsters to CMWC over the past years. Cool thing about it for the new jacks is that this is a win and out event! When you win a Velo City ticket you are not eligible to win again.
Check my favorite video from the 2012 Nagoya event here: https://vimeo.com/45713619
Hit me up here or at cyclehawk1@gmail for a possibly more timely response.
Ride Safe and Holler!
Squid