Re: [messengers] Invitation to XxX YeAHs of MeSS!! (27.12.13-02.01.14)

Date: 16 Nov 2013 14:10:58 +0100
From: "kai edel" <kek76@xxxxxx>

   Thanks Dotc!
   I found one going into Amsterdam from New York for 300eus but only one
   way!
   Amsterdam is around 200kms away and there are cheap train-fares!
   If you make it to Amsterdam and to the German Border we will come and
   help you to smuggle you
   into germany by midnight!

   https://www.norwegian.com/en/flight/select-flight/?D_City=JFK&A_City=AM
   S&TripType=1&D_SelectedDay=26&D_Day=26&D_Month=201312&R_Day=01&R_Month=
   201312&dFare=299&AgreementCodeFK=-1&CurrencyCode=EUR&rnd=52093

   Do i see you over here, Dotc, and some more of my Irish friends?!
   Graham de Faoilte? Aly? Cliffy?