[messengers] Teaming up to help out the BMEF!

Date: 22 Nov 2013 15:36:35 +0100
From: Leah Hollinsworth <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey folks,

I have posted this on fb already but didnt want anyone to miss this....

A new street wear and cycling lifestyle company out of Brooklyn, NY has generously offered to donate 5% of their proceeds to the BMEF so if you are looking for the perfect gift for a cyclist in your life or if its about damn time that you treated yourself to something, please check out Roulant Clothing!   I personally think their stuff is gorgeous!!

Their website:   http://www.roulantclothing.com/
Their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Roulant/585881191448508?fref=ts

Have an awesome weekend everyone! And a special hello and congrats to Bike Syndikat on their 15 year anniversary this weekend!  Have fun mess family!

Leah