Re: [messengers] Dispatch / Invoicing / Online Ordering Software

Date: 24 Jan 2014 01:04:47 +0100
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

i bet you could find someone to develop something custom that would far
serve you better than anything youd pay money for especially monthly.
essentailly you are looking for a simple database with a customized
interface that you, your messengers, your clients, can all access in
various ways via both web and app. when i ran dccourier i bounced between
several softwares (none of which were worth crap back then) and then began
to develop my own initially based on the mayhem alleycat points scoring
database engine, or whatever i used to call it, that a friend of mine made
for me for the first mayhem in 1997 which was written in msaccess.
eventually i converted it all to visual basic and was about to go webbased
when we moved on from the courier business. but all of this is so much
simpler and more functional now for those that do it. the guy who made the
system for the seattle naccc could probably knock something out for you.
(does he do this kind of thing for a living or just for cmc's?) i have
never seen a non custom dispatch system that did everything the people
using it wanted. but of course im old now and long removed from the
industry. hope this helps or at least makes you feel like youve had a
social interaction.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com