Re: [messengers] Dispatch / Invoicing / Online Ordering Software

Date: 25 Jan 2014 21:34:06 +0100
From: Wheels of Vengeance <metropoloco@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have been using http://zipments.com (shill alert! I'm IC with them for 20 hours a week). they have been using my (and others) feedback to make their platform messenger/customer friendly. It's free for now, they are focused on gaining traction and have not figured on how they are going to charge for it yet. Check my portal here: http://cyclehawk.zipments.com
There is also a rad dude named Benjamin who helped me with my website and he has built two platforms for NYC co's at a one time (very affordable) fee.
I know TCB has a system, Alex hows that doing?
Also recently heard of a system called T Dispatch which is more for taxis etc but they have a free version called TD Light and it looks like it's open to modifications. http://tdispatch.com

Tech is definitely stepping up the presence in our world, smart phone seems mandatory these days.
Holler!
Squid