Re: [messengers] Contacts Houston TX

Date: 10 Apr 2014 12:55:16 -0000
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Good Luck Raph #48

Commandante Zero

--- Original Message ---

From: "Raph#48" <raphael.pfeiffer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 10 April, 2014 5:35 AM
To: "Joaquin Sanchez" <joschz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Frédéric Favre" <fredericfavre@xxxxxxxxxx>, messengers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [messengers] Contacts Houston TX

Dear mess family,

I'm riding to Mexico DF from Canada and should reach Houston Texas next monday.

Fredo #117 from Geneva, switzerland, shot a documentary about mess-life. We need to record my voice over for the movie.

That's why i look for a sound studio in Houston. Don't need anything fancy, just a very silent room with a good mic. It would be a 5-10 min speech.

Does anyone have contacts there?
Thanks for your help!

Ride safe and see you soon, can't wait!
Chistole to all!

doble raph #48 nakenger

Ps 1: if anybody wants to join me for the ride, come on!
Ps 2: if you have a plan for a couch to crash in Houston, and a courier-friendly shop which provides phil hubs bearings, coule also help me to get to the worlds.