[messengers] CMWC 2015 Melbourne: Date and Website

Date: 17 Apr 2014 02:22:08 -0000
From: alan macgill <macgill82@xxxxxxxxx>

We've been fairly quiet so far but you'll be hearing a lot more from us
from here on in.

The 23rd Cycle Messenger World Championships will be held in the fair city
of Melbourne from the 2nd to the 6th of April  2015.

 http://www.cmwc2015.com <http://www.cmwc2015.com>

Registration opens 2nd of June 2014, thats the final day of Mexico CMWC for
those taking notes. The full website will be up and running by then.

We've gotta head to Sydney now for ACMC but we'll be back soon with pre
event info, videos, sponsors, social media bombardment and all that other
good shit that makes you want to fly half way around the world just so you
can ride your bike real fast with the kind of people you wouldn't take home
to Mum.

Cheers

MDMA