Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 12:22:32 -0000
From: aliasjhnsn@xxxxxxxxx

Couldn't have said it better myself...

This electronically transmitted message has been scanned and cleared by the National Security Agency. All information included in this message,including attachment, is to be considered classified and proprietary and is not to be shared, copied or re-transmitted, or access allowed to any party other than the person to whom it was addressed.
Pursuant to H.R. 4310 NDAA Subtitle D Sec. 935

(202)456-9491

(301)688-6524 Ext.1312

The information transmitted in this email, including all attachments, is
intended only for the individual(s), entity or entities to which it is
addressed and might contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged
information. All electronic mail messages, which may have been
established as expressed views and/or opinions (stated either within the
electronic mail message or any of its attachments), are left to the sole
responsibility of that of the sender, and are not necessarily attributed to
the Agency or any subsidiary, contractor, or sub-contractor. Any review, retransmission, or
dissemination in any form, or other use of this information by
individual(s) or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.
If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete
the information from all computers.
ثنهازبقصشطذبغاونحكثنهازبقسظشضسذلخكةلقشداخكةلقشذظيعمريع

ᎥᎦMY
Leerzeichen