Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 12:34:03 -0000
From: "Jérôme Thiriet" <jeromethiriet@xxxxxx>

   too late FuegO! Cinelli has already bought the global marketing rights
   for all messenger championships and any messenger related event.  those
   rights dont seem to be very valuable though as they go for a stack of
   low quality cycling caps each year...

   you have to call the messenguerilla to change something my friend :)

   Jerome Thiriet
   Mittlere Strasse 12
   4056 Basel