Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 12:45:33 -0000
From: Blaize Felberbaum <blaize.felberbaum@xxxxxxxxxx>

That is why CMWC13 didn’t get sponsorship from Cinelli. Sick of seen those crapy cap all over the messenger events…
For your information Cinelli deal was 500 caps for free and nothing else. God, that’s a 500$ investment for them!
We said fuck off!!

Instead we asked for cash money from other sponsors and gave back around 10’000$ to the BMEF,  1800$ to mexico, 1800$ to Melbourne and 1800$ to the IFBMA (not counting the beers at 1$ at the closing party...)

blz.