Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 12:51:45 -0000
From: FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>

i see how it's too late jérome ....

i'm not alone to have these feeling,  there is 2 diffrents points,

#1 a brand who support a guy           & #2 a brand who come but we never
invite her

after we had a brand who give like nuts as money for monkeys ....

I'm proud to see fishyfish or austin or angus beaver kick that during
competion, fuck yeah, their way of concentration, training is real, hard
with no comprise, this a job.

& more than that, this is a new form, or a new kind of athletes, these new
species of athletes will take place in new league / championship , & the
arena be sponsorised by those fucking brand, who want just increase
benefits and global average of money making.
Today the nationnal federation of each country is fucking boring, i had
professionnal friend, for us it's clear, get an opportunity to be hooked by
a brand is a garanty to be drafted in their own nationnal team !!!!! what
the fuck ?!

So as i remember, there many years, hattara my friend tell me to care with
dark bizness like this, & we re right.

sorry to be parisian, but be right, straight, fair, is important to
transfer our passion, our way of working to the youngest rooky.