Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 13:56:22 -0000
From: Matteo Castronuovo <m.castronuovo@xxxxxxxxxx>

Cinelli not will be sponsor in Italian championship, i prefere pay for have Just event logo on The caps. We don't need caps, messenger event don't need caps but  a real support.
Cmwc13, and now icmc, are a concrete change about messenger event sponsorships.

See you in Milan

Matteo

URBAN BIKE MESSENGERS
/////////////////////////////////////////////
Matteo Castronuovo
Marketing e Comunicazione

m.castronuovo@xxxxxxxxxx
ph. +39 3426853559