Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 22 Apr 2014 20:04:40 -0000
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I thought NYC bought global marketing rights for mess championships during the 2005 CMWC.

I also thought we discussed the need for corporate sponsors to pay for permits, equipment and prizes at our beloved events.

"Street races" are the new alleycat. No doping controls, no licenses, no obligation to promote the community aspect of the sport for "pro" racers competing against rookies.

Will there be fondue in Mexico City? Guerrilla minds want to know. I think the ninja masks will make a repeat appearance...

Corey the Courier
Still in the mess centers, athlete for Bern Helmets.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone