Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 23 Apr 2014 06:21:18 -0000
From: "Jérôme Thiriet" <jeromethiriet@xxxxxx>

   the (my) problem with cinelli: they do take advantage of the fact that
   they usually face amateurs when it comes to sponsorship management at
   messengers events. they are ripping off hard working organisers who
   create great events with a unique atmosphere where they can easily put
   their brand/logo on every competitors head for absolutely NO MONEY. for
   me that just does not seem to be a fair deal. they get way more than
   they give. that makes me feel sad and angry. it only gets worse when
   organisers sell the hats to the messengers so they can pay the bill
   that should be paid by cinelli...

   nobody (not hammerbone nor chuey) should be given such an opportunity.
   its a lousy deal. whenever we sell the messenger spirit we should at
   least do it right and make fair agreements.

   Jerome Thiriet
   Mittlere Strasse 12
   4056 Basel