Re: [messengers] Fwd: Voting system at CMWC Mexico

Date: 1 May 2014 00:36:14 -0000
From: Leah <torontocouriergirl@xxxxxxxxx>

The only issue I see is in the event of a tie. I think if that happens we will have the host cities give a final appeal then we will vote in the old fashion of picking a side, literally.

Unless there are some major objections I think that this is an excellent opportunity to test out the system. If it fails we go back to the current method and go back to the drawing board for next year.

My 2 pesos
Leah