Re: [messengers] Fwd: Voting system at CMWC Mexico

Date: 1 May 2014 07:48:07 -0000
From: london courier emergency fund <londoncourieremergencyfund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I think it's a good opportunity to try out a new system.
This should be announced and explained as soon as possible on the IFBMA
website, media page, mess list and the CMWC Mexico website.
It can be discussed at the 1st open forum and implemented during the event.
I will be in Mexico and i'm happy to help with this.

So far, i know Paris are putting in a bid..any other cities? there should
be a call-out for potential hosting cities and the material for their bid
(if they have any, which they should) could be put out there.. we are a
month away from the champs'..I'm going in 3 weeks!!!

See you guys there.
Stephanie