Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 15 May 2014 18:35:49 -0000
From: "Simon Busk" <simonbusk@xxxxxxxxx>

NO!!! The ECMC Pre-event is the place to go for europeans, middleeasterns, asians and everyone else who want to have crazy fun with a RELAXED attitude towards life, traffic laws and messlife! We have sponsors such as the local punk youth house, kryptonite, thrash bags, bagaboo, chrome and MANY MANY MORE! WE DONT GIVE A FUCK! We just want to party with friends, in real life we are sponsored by our legs!

Come to Copenhagen this summer, we can watch the magic that is the Scandinavian summer night and talk shit! THE NEXT DAY WE RACE HARD!

In Copenhagen beer and weed is cheap, food can be found at reasonable prices and accommodations is almost free!

Http://vikingquest2014.com

—
Med vänlig hälsning,
Simon and the rest of the CPH messfam