Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 16 May 2014 14:28:45 -0000
From: nadir olivet <wooracer@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Ok
I Need a Tabacco sponsor, Rolling paper sponsor, Coconut water sponsor because this shit is getting expensive!!!! I blame everything on Andy Zalan the Polar shifts, volcano eruptions and Global warming!!! Damm you AZ you are trouble!!!!
Commandante Zero
PS. This advertisement is presented to you by the Lucky 7 Bar and The Messenger Bar in Panajachel that I can't remember the name???? Hallo!!!!