Re: [messengers] super mess market / mall mess life / migros mess life / hyper discount mess life / hard discount soon

Date: 16 May 2014 22:29:30 -0000
From: Yogi <yogi@xxxxxxxxxx>

Every year is the same . organisers do their best and cranky know-alls know
better. Even if your thoughts are valid and well thought out.  Every year
the hosts do their best.

Did you do your part?. Did you provide something for the event or
organisers or the community? or are you just bringing yourself and a
complaint?

I have been a sponsor of many CMWC event not in my tpwn as well and side
events. Not once have I got money or a wristy... Just the occasional thanks.

This thread is crap, it pulls us apart.

See you in mexico ...

Yogi