Re: [messengers] You have been unsubscribed from the Messengers mailing list

Date: 21 May 2014 10:13:17 -0000
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Everyone,

I will put all those of you back on the list as soon as I see fit.

Currently we have difficulties getting around spam protection of aol, yahoo
and microsoft. Countermeasures seem contradictory.

Short: I have to sort things out before and I need time to do it and test
it.

There is software builds, DNS config, mail config to be done. I started,
but not all is working as documented. Weekend by weekend only, sorry, but
this is  the time at hands for me.

Norbert