Re: [messengers] You have been unsubscribed from the Messengers mailing list

Date: 21 May 2014 19:40:24 -0000
From: Shawn bega Blumenfeld <shawnbega@xxxxxxxxx>

no it's not a joke. i went through similar issues when i ran the list.
many email servers reject the incoming as spam without even telling
the end user, and these same servers will sometimes refuse sending to
the email list as well. it takes quite a bit of backend work to make
the list work for all of us. please be patient with norbert as he gets
it sorted. email servers that created the most problems for me were
hotmail and aol. i still cant properly send to them at all from any of
my dccourier.com addy's. this is the price we pay for not being on one
of those "we dont even own our own list" email sites.

--
Shawn "bega" Blumenfeld
http://www.dcbikeracing.com