Re: [messengers] Clarification

Date: 29 Jul 2014 22:00:18 -0000
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

I am all about requesting the customer come to the lobby to get their package. They, as paying tenants, have more say in changing building policy than some sassy bike messenger.

I am just trying to teach these security guards who keep repeating "but building policy...".

I will push just to the point before pissing someone off to be banned from a building and losing clients. I know the edge.

Corey Hilliard
PO Box 322
NY, NY 10002
coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx