Re: [messengers] Clarification

Date: 30 Jul 2014 09:02:31 -0000
From: Corey Hilliard <coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Mishka.

I already know how to "make friends" with security guards to go in and out quicker. There are several buildings in NYC with mess centers that have this same policy as well.

I am no rookie. I am sick of the bullshit. I am trying to know the edge so I can figure a way to affect a change. Getting a lawyer with the "violation of Federal law" thing may be the best option as this is not a problem with one building, but several. Homeland security smokescreen won't deter me from making my case. NYPD has killed more Americans than terrorists since 9/11. The bullshit propaganda that makes my job harder has to stop.

Corey Hilliard
PO Box 322
NY, NY 10002
coreythecourier@xxxxxxxxx