[messengers] Fwd: Messengers post from fetologist@xxxxxxxxx requires approval

Date: 10 Sep 2014 05:56:55 -0000
From: norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-------- Original Message --------
From: Willy Wonker <fetologist@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "messengers@xxxxxxxxx" <messengers@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue Sep 09 21:33:07 CEST 2014
Subject: Sister City Cat

Hola folks,

Please spread the word and register your city to help our upside-down friends in Melbourne throw a killer CMWC.
Without the Sister City event Mexico City would have been screwed because the main chunk of our sponsor money was delayed coming in and we only got it during the event.  Pretty much everything needs to be paid for before the event happens so this event really helps tie up some important bills that a CMWC can't do without paying.
Sydney is giving away a return plane ticket to Aus to the winning city!
And if you are going and haven't registered then get your shit together cos that money is an even bigger part of a CMWC.

Website for registering your city: http://sistercitycat.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/308400572631972/?fref=ts

Melbourne website to get your ass registered: http://cmwc2015.com/

- Safa