[messengers] Fwd: Forward of moderated message

Date: 10 Sep 2014 08:05:45 -0000
From: norbert <norbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Willy Wonker <fetologist@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "messengers@xxxxxxxxx" <messengers@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 12:33:07 -0700
Subject: Sister City Cat
Hola folks,

Please spread the word and register your city to help our upside-down
friends in Melbourne throw a killer CMWC.
Without the Sister City event Mexico City would have been screwed
because the main chunk of our sponsor money was delayed coming in and
we only got it during the event.  Pretty much everything needs to be
paid for before the event happens so this event really helps tie up
some important bills that a CMWC can't do without paying.
Sydney is giving away a return plane ticket to Aus to the winning city!
And if you are going and haven't registered then get your shit
together cos that money is an even bigger part of a CMWC.

Website for registering your city: http://sistercitycat.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/308400572631972/?fref=ts

Melbourne website to get your ass registered: http://cmwc2015.com/

- Safa