Re: [messengers] Global Gutz 2014

Date: 11 Sep 2014 20:50:13 -0000
From: mikael szafirowski <mikael.szafirowski@xxxxxxxxx>

Yo!

I organized it last year. I'd be really glad if you guys have the enthusiasm to do it this year. I can give you a list of emails from past participant cities. I think the concept needs some refurbishing as not a lot of racing cities felt like paying to the common pot, so it's difficult to offer anything for the winner. Or perhaps we can find a sponsor for the prizes, that was partly the case in the first years, maybe it's an option again. The rules are here: http://globalgutz2013.wordpress.com/the-rules/

Let me know if I can help.

Hattara