Re: [messengers] 2014 Markus Cook Award – Call for nominations

Date: 5 Oct 2014 16:55:11 -0000
From: messville@xxxxxxxxx

There's still time make your nominations for this year's Markus Cook Award. The nominees so far include (in alphabetical order):

Stephanie ‘Papillon’ Bartczak - London, UK

Stefan "Porno Stevie" Fröhlich - Zurich Switzerland

Emily Sato - Tokyo, Japan

Doug Suriano - San Francisco, California

Oki Tatsuya - Tokyo, Japan

Brian "Safa" Wagner - Sydney, Australia, Mexico City, Mexico and others