Re: [messengers] 2014 Markus Cook Award – Call for nominations

Date: 6 Oct 2014 16:55:12 -0000
From: alibaer@xxxxxxxxxx

i'd like to nominate Weed! Weed is going to EVERY messenger event, helping us over a slow day as well as lifting us up after a shit day. Weed is giving at least some fellow lucky messengers a fair income and Weed helps you to kill your pain after you had an accident! Cargo will never have Weed's integrity!!

ali