Re: [messengers] 2014 Markus Cook Award – Call for nominations

Date: 6 Oct 2014 16:58:05 -0000
From: FuegO <fuegal@xxxxxxxxx>

oh ! toto just ask me to frwd his message,

so : >>> from toto crubezy with detail of nomination aswell for Az ;)

my Markus cook award nomimee....
Completly support jimmi jumbo's nomination.....100% agree with james Taits
arguments "Jimmi has been around a long time, and has always committed and
contributed fully to the international messenger community, to its benefit.
Most recently with the amazing Omnium bike, but always and consistently
since at least CMWC 2002 to my knowledge. The 2 day follow the messenger
race in Copenhagen this year was my favourite race format of all time. I back
Jumbo's nomination this year. Man's a legend." PLUS here is my extra thing
of top of James...he is one of the foundators of BY EXPRESSEN in CPH that
has help all the old school messengers to get a job on the streets
again....plus made it okay to foreigners to work here in CPH....and the
only human not multinational compagny here.....And last thing, CO OWNER of
Track Bike Shop..the most messenger friendly shop i have ever met....and
maybe one of the first in europe...
And his first son is named Markus...

yesterday we had the same reflexion about 'bull it' , & mess cargo
utilisation , job changing weapon too,

blaize hope you're fine