Re: [messengers] MCA

Date: 6 Oct 2014 17:44:43 -0000
From: alibaer@xxxxxxxxxx

+1

i believe we all can't be thankful enough for all the things andy did for our community, but in the recent time he was fighting a different struggle. with all the support from the community (i myself feel sorry for having done too little) and the news i got about andy's recovery, i today am confident that andy is gonna win the fight and soon be the selfless contributor for our structures he was before (especially after the majority of his fellow scotsmen proved to be as dumb sheep as anywhere else. sorry for that, andy!).

i couldn't vote for strom for reasons obvious to him, me and some others (and i'm not familiar with most the other nominated people and their actions), so i don't. but i still would lik to nominate him and i can tell from my experience in the past years and even stronger this year, when strom was bursting between various commitments, he's working his ass off to spread solidarity and to make the community stronger. he's one of the founding members of basel-based MEO(messenger event organisation) that brings messengers from all companies in basel together and keeps financial pressure from messengers when they organize events. voting for strom also means recognizing the work of everybody involved in MEO. when he registers for an event, he might not turn up, but still is one of the first to pay the registration just to support the people and their work at the respective event. and he shares his bed not just with fellow messengers but also with depressive dogs!! so all you who were able to benefit of strom's contributions this year, get your asses up and vote!!!

ali