Re: [messengers] MCA

Date: 6 Oct 2014 18:22:43 -0000
From: stefan vis <fishmeisterasd@xxxxxxxxx>

Ok then. Andy duncan has been a messenger for a long time. The history of
the utrecht bikemessenger co-op has to be told by someone else but he was a
key figure to holland's only succesful co-op.
Andy is a scotsman of very high brilliance being one of the few english
speaking foreigners willing to actually learn dutch. Which is always a
token of wanting to be involved. He also started a little bike shop helping
many people to honest bikes and advices. Resulting in people travelling
from all over to visit andy and buy something or have a coffee.
Andy has been president of the ifbma. A very unthankful job in the
messengerworld and I have never heard one person that was happy being it.
Andy is someone you wanna know and meet. He has done so much for us as a
messenger and now as an exenger he keeps inspiring us with a completely
different episode.

Its absolutely amazing how you can live with the things andy had to endure
but he turned all of that episode into something extraordinairy positive
but yet food for thought. And that is due to his outstanding IQ. For the
ones who have followed it, you know what I am talking about.

I think its time that andy is getting recognized for his humble appearance
and inspiration to basically every big life's questions.

I think I cannot even come close to explaining how valuable this person is
to anyone. If you need a chainlink or a good deep conversation, of which
for some reason I never had the pleasure having one personally but I did
have the pleasure of just being in his presence; it doesnt matter.
I say had. Because he moved back to scotland.

I seen him some months ago twice in my neighborhood, by chance.

I want to be clear that this price should go to andy at this time, not
because the last few horrifying but yet inspiring and unexpectly crazy turn
of faithly years; (If that is correct english I like to use it) but rather
for his steady and humble appearance in the messenger world. Mind you he
has finished more 24 hour messenger races than anyone else.

I think we as a collective can write books about this guy. So im gonna stop
here.

Fish.