[messengers] 10-9 Day International Stay At Home Messenger Work Day Championship

Date: 7 Oct 2014 16:38:59 -0000
From: whitesnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everybody,

Long time no speak.  How was your summer vacation? That's cool.

A few months ago, I had this crazy idea for an international race on 10 -9
day.  Using cutting edge technology, messengers around the world would be
able to compete on the same manifest on International Messenger
Appreciation Day.

And, although it's Tuesday here in NYC, it's already Wednesday in
Australia.  Or it's almost Wednesday.  Whatever.  In order for all cities
to have ample opportunity to compete, the manifest is going to drop
tomorrow.  You'll be able to compete for the 24 hour period in your local
time zone's October 9th.

The manifest is a google doc, which will be completable on a smart phone,
or can be printed and filled out.  The race is smartphone-centric, but not
smartphone-required.

You'll need a bicycle, a messenger job, a smart phone OR a cyclometer,
something to take pictures with, and web access.

I'll post the manifest here - on the IFBMA listserv,
on Facebook here : https://www.facebook.com/events/686690908035280/,
or on the mess magazine instagram at http://instagram.com/messmag
and anywhere else i can think of.

JSW